Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Other February Reads

Number the Stars - Lois Lowry
Date Completed: February 8, 2009
Genres: YA, fiction, Holocaust, WWII
Rating: 4 1/2 stars (out of 5)

Forget About It - Caprice Crane
Date Completed: February 17, 2009
Genres: chick-lit, fiction, humor
Rating: 3 1/2 stars (out of 5)

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse Book 1) - Charlaine Harris
Date Completed: February 25, 2009
Genres: fantasy, fiction, humor, Southern
Rating: 3 1/2 stars (out of 5)
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this book, but I got a little bit of everything: telepathy, vampires, sex with vampires, murder, mayehm, lots and lots of blood...and Bubba - a dim-witted vampire that bears more than a passing resemblance to Elvis. Not my usual fare! I'm still scratching my head and not quite sure what to make of it...but I think I'll be back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment